Thank you for visiting. Come back often as tips are added daily.
Consider signing up as a member if you want to access features that are available to members only. It is FREE!
If you would like to add a tip that you think is useful, click on the "Suggest A Tip" button in your Member Area.
Use this site to help you with all those New Year's resolutions!
TipSnip: 1. Be sure to have 8 feet in every direction.
2. Use old kitchen cabinets and plywood for the countertops.
3. Set up a storage system for scrap lumber.
4. Position the chop saw, if you have one, lower than counter.
5. Have a shopvac nearby.
6. Find a way to hang paint brushes to dry over a sink.
7. Use the rafters to store boxes.
8. Hang like tools together using pegboard.
Rate this Tip!