Thank you for visiting. Come back often as tips are added daily.
Consider signing up as a member if you want to access features that are available to members only. It is FREE!
If you would like to add a tip that you think is useful, click on the "Suggest A Tip" button in your Member Area.
Use this site to help you with all those New Year's resolutions!
TipSnip: 1. Get enough sleep.
2. Smile. When work has got us down, it’s a good idea to take a quick break to get some giggles on.
3. De-clutter the brain. Physical clutter = mental clutter.
4. Express gratitude. Studies have found expressing gratitude helps reduce anxiety, especially when we’re well-rested
5. Eat right. Anxiety can throw our bodies totally out of whack.
6. Learn to breathe.
8. Create a vision board.Sometimes the mere act of setting concrete goals can take the edge off anxiety about future unknowns.
9. Smell something relaxing.
Rate this Tip!